Dienstag, 10. April 2012

WE LEFT BEFORE THE DUST HAD TIME TO SETTLE

I'm sooo sorry I haven't been posting anything in ages, I've been really busy but now I'm back!

the title is a lyric from this OLD SOUL SONG (FOR THE NEW WORLD). I'm totally into bright eyes at the moment, and I just love, love, LOVE this album! if you don't know it, listen to poison oak, which is an amazing song as well. I think it's about eliott smith and it's just so beautiful.. when I listened to it for the first time I actually cried. I love connor oberst's voice and lyrics.


whatever, let's come to the look! I took these photos in my room again, I know it's not an ideal setting for photos but it does the job if it had to be quick. having said that - hope you like it, enjoy! :)
and check my lookbook, I'd mean a lot!




back lace dress: h&m
cardigan: thrifted
tights: american apparel
boots: doc martens

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I still have no members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your dress is gorgeous! And I love the sweater u're wearing in your header! x

    AntwortenLöschen