Freitag, 13. April 2012

I'M THE ONE WITH NO SOUL

I love this line from VIOLET. I love the whole song actually, hole's an amazing band, aren't they? I like their new stuff, too.



and this is the outfit! the photos were shot in glasgow, one of my favourite cities. I've been there twice and the weather was always perfect, so the streets were full of buskers which I really liked!
what is your favourite city?







sunglasses: american apparel
black jeans jacket: levi's
white men's tee: h&m
leather belt: thrifted
jeans shorts: levi's/DIY
boots: doc martens
tote: waterstone's (with badges from hmv)

and here are some of my glasgow photos! 











13 Kommentare:

  1. thanks for visit:) i follow you and we stay in touch!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are adorable! These pictures are awesome. Totally loving your site, and following you now! I would love if you would check out my site and let me know what you think, follow back if the spirit moves you!

    xoxo
    Remy
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loving your photos 2!

    And great choice in music =)

    Thank you for your comment.

    http://likeaf.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ahh thank you ! :) i'm following you too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love your style!! ooooh and the song!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. LOVE space raiders! i really like glasgow too, i don't get to go there enough xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. the boots - my favourite colour but also such a subtle POP within the outfit

    AntwortenLöschen